Seagate Ave Lot 7 Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 Get directions$232,500
- MLS# 510531
- Listed 10 Years 19 Days Ago
Waterfront lot with 7,168 s.f. buildable area. Access to the Intracoastal and gorgeous sunsets. The lot is located in a small private enclave of 7 lots. Bank owned lot - financing available.
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Description: Marsh/Swamp,Water Access,Wooded, Lot: 0.59
Waterfront and Water Access
- 2'-6' Dpth
- Navigable To Ocean
- Cable - Available
- Sewer - Public
- Underground Util.
- Water - Public
- Middle School: Duncan Fletcher
- High School: Duncan Fletcher
- Association Fee
- Association Fee: 600.00
- Assoc Fee Freq: Annually
Other Property Info
- Road Frontage: City Street
- Road Surface: Asphalt Road
- County: Duval
- Area: 222-Neptune Beach-West
- Subdivision: Jarrett Point
- Directions: From Atlantic Blvd, South On Penman, West On Forest Ave, South On Kings Rd, Right On Seagate. Lot Located In New Waterfront Subdivision At The End Of Seagate.
- Zoning: Single Family
- Lot Location: Cul-De-Sac
- Buildings: No Buildings
- Restrictions/Requirements: Deed Restriction
- Approximate Parcel Size: 1/4 to 1/2 Acre
|9||San Pablo Elementary School||K-5||1.7 mi|
|7||Duncan U. Fletcher Middle School||6-8||1.9 mi|
|6||Duncan U. Fletcher High School||9-12||1.9 mi|
|NA||Discovery Montessori Private School||PK-5||0.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for Seagate Ave Lot 7
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.